Air Ivanhoe

tipupesox

My friends talked to this outfitter at our local Outdoor's Show over the weekend and they are looking at possibly booking a trip. Has anyone on this board heard of Air Ivanhoe out of Foleyet, ON? Anything good or bad to report on there Outpost camps or services in general? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tom

My wife and I met George (the owner) at the Buffalo Sportsman show last year and booked a trip for mid July '08. EVERYTHING was as explained and shown on their pamphlet. I would use his service again and recommend them to anyone.

Since I was taking my wife I didn't want to take her to a outpost. Instead we flew into Lake Nemesegonda (sp) where they have hot/cold water, flush toilets and electricity. We did the American plan for 3 nights and they fed us some much food I could barely walk after each meal, but I did and I walk back for the next meal.

The walleye fishing was VERY good but we only caught one large pike and nothing else. I am sure the outpost lakes are even better.

If you need more info PM me.

Bob