4x6 Ice Hut Interior Equipment Setup Ideas

Jet

Hey guys,

Wanted to see what ideas people have for organizing all the essential gear inside 4x6 fish hut. Pictured below is the exact dimensions of the one I have. (One shown is a Shappell 3000)

This is what I'm trying to figure out. If I want to drill two holes under each flap, it doesn't leave me much room to put the finder and the heater, either a Mr. Buddy or a Coleman BlackCat. I could drill only one hole on one side and use that space, but i'm concerned about the heater being to close to the finder. Plus I prefer to have two holes for each guy.

I'm thinking about making my own shelf to stack the heater and finder in the middle space and shielding the heat away from it at the same time.

For those with this style hut, what do you do?

S3000_Interior_400.jpg

Edited by Jet

I have something similar, I just drill one hole for each person inside and one for the finderbut i cover the hole that the finder is on with a 1' x 1' or so piece of plywood and have my transducer on a rod down the center of it. That way I set the unit right on top of the hole which leaves plenty of room for the heater and if they are next to each other it isn't bad because the heater radiates heat outwards not to the side.