maps

todd

Does anyone know where i can get detailed depth maps of lake temagami and lady evelyn? Is there any free on the web ?

Nothing free I know of for either Lake. Adventure fishing maps is about as good as it gets for paper/laminated charts http://www.adventurefishingmaps.on.ca/

The Lowrance map data on the Navionics Fishing Hot spot for Canada chip is pretty good for Temagami.. but of course it is only using charting done by two guys in a row boat.. with a rope and a weight in 1897.. so you gotta be careful using it downrigging! Can't remember if Lady E is on it or not.. I'll go power my 112C up on my ice unit battery and scan around on it to see!

Wayne

BTW... Adventure maps are available from Jim at Dad's Outdoor.. and probably from Gramps at Angus Lake as well.

..and when are you going up? or have you been?

Well.... I just pulled up my 2007 hot map and only Lake T and Anima Nippissing are on it in that area. Maybe the 2008 chip added Lady E. I think the site is www.navionics.com to check.

Edit.. yes correct Link and Roy is correct in that is available on 2008 Hot map and 2009

Edited by irishfield