Crater Lake. Daniels Ark info request if any...

dsn

Yeah there is still fishing there. I had heard it was down last year because Daniel had bought up a wolf preserve way up north and headed there. But late in the season I found out it was still going strong. I couldn't find a number but we just drove there and he let us out.

Yeah there is still fishing there. I had heard it was down last year because Daniel had bought up a wolf preserve way up north and headed there. But late in the season I found out it was still going strong. I couldn't find a number but we just drove there and he let us out.

Thanks for update Shaun.

Last time I was there I missd a few fish but then some family came along with kids and they starting nailing them.

How thick was the ice roughly?

How did you do?

dsn

The ice is usually a good six to ten inches. We used to do the overnight shift at his place. We would get there around 11pm and stay until 10am or so. We would do that because there are a few walleye there and that was the only time we would get them. My PB at his place was 11 trout in one morning. They ranged from browns, rainbows, to speckles. A minnow in about 4 feet of water in the mroning can't be beat. Another good set up is jigging a 3 inch cleo in the deeper areas. Daniel used to have minnows there but you may need to bring your own now.