Fishing @ ONTARIO PLACE or TORONTO ISLANDS...

rbaquial

Hey Peeps,

Just had a question... I'm planning on fishing @ TORONTO ISLANDS or ONTARIO PLACE this season...but I had a question regarding parking? Is there a place where I can go thats FREE PARKING? I know its unlikely, Toronto LOVES to charge "up the arse" for anything and everything...But I just thought I'd ask regarding that.

Also...When fishing @ ONTARIO PLACE.... wouldn't it seem odd that its a THEME PARK... and seeing a guy/girl carrying FISHING GEAR with him/her?! Or is there some kind of "path" that avoids walking through the "theme park"?

man, im so lost regarding this area...any and all information regarding these places would help!!

Thanks Guys...

Rob

Take transit. It's easier than finding a place to park.

As for fishing at OP...good luck. It's possible to do, but they will throw you out if they see you.

That being said, there are many, MANY places to shore fish in downtown Toronto. You just have to be willing to put in the legwork.

there is no free parking.if you park your car anywhere that you didn't pay you will get a ticket.

i have never fished inside the park but along the lakeshore near the parking there is open water

from one end to the other.

the best resource to find fishable areas is google maps. scan the satellite images and you can find

places to fish

good luck

Inside OP is impossible.

Parking is very hard and the tickets are obscene. $60-$100 seems to be the norm. <_<

OP have become more active in removing unwanted cars to increase their business.

I have reduced my fishing there due to this.

Park further away,

Bike it,

Or use public transit.

Once you win the parking ticket lottery, you'll be prudent!