Need Help

Zubris21

Well, I've decided I want to go on a vacation mid March. I think I'd like to do something a little bit different than I have in the past, and that is have the vacation focused more on fishing than anything else. I'm not too picky about where I go, I just would like a chance to catch some new species, and get into some size as well. I'd prefer something a little warmer, and have looked into locations in Cuba and Louisiana but haven't quite found the right spot. Also wouldn't be opposed to getting out on the west coast, but many of the charters nearest me (Prince Rupert) don't open until may.

So if anyone has been anywhere, or has an suggestions it would be appreciated.

of course cost is a factor, and I'm hoping to keep the trip at around $4000 absolute tops $5000 (2 people) including airfare (plus spending cash).

I would suggest the Almond Beach Resorts on Barbados. Reef fishing is included at no additional cost (tip your guide well and let him take home some fish) but it is right at the high end of your budget without factoring in spending money.

Let me know if you do come across anything in the carribean though. I'm trying to surprise the wife with a trip a few weeks after you plan on going.

Cheers.