Plano!

Markystang

Hey folks!

In this day and age of poor customer service all over the place, I thought I'd take a moment and publicly give props to a company that has just done me some awesome customer service.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend while out fishing, I somehow managed to break the door that holds the spinnerbait box in my Plano 7771 box. I've had the box for over a year now, and it gets used regularly. I love the box, and hated the thought of having to replace the whole box or monkey something up on it just for the sake of one little door.

I decided I'd contact the manufacturer to see if I could purchase just the door. I went on the website and fired off an email explaining what had happened and asking if there was a chance they'd sell me just the lid. I was expecting to get no reply or at best something along the lines of "sorry, we only sell complete boxes, etc...."

I was very pleasantly surprised to get a reply back the next day telling me they were shipping me a new part free of charge. They didn't even charge me shipping!

I know it's a small part, and probably doesn't cost them a lot to make it, but if I'd had to buy a whole new box....

Anyways, buy Plano. They've demonstrated to me that they do care about their customers.....

Hey folks!

In this day and age of poor customer service all over the place, I thought I'd take a moment and publicly give props to a company that has just done me some awesome customer service.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend while out fishing, I somehow managed to break the door that holds the spinnerbait box in my Plano 7771 box. I've had the box for over a year now, and it gets used regularly. I love the box, and hated the thought of having to replace the whole box or monkey something up on it just for the sake of one little door.

I decided I'd contact the manufacturer to see if I could purchase just the door. I went on the website and fired off an email explaining what had happened and asking if there was a chance they'd sell me just the lid. I was expecting to get no reply or at best something along the lines of "sorry, we only sell complete boxes, etc...."

I was very pleasantly surprised to get a reply back the next day telling me they were shipping me a new part free of charge. They didn't even charge me shipping!

I know it's a small part, and probably doesn't cost them a lot to make it, but if I'd had to buy a whole new box....

Anyways, buy Plano. They've demonstrated to me that they do care about their customers.....

They did the same for me earlier this year when the top of my Muskie Box cracked at the hinges and flew off in the wind....no questions asked other then "we're so sorry sir! Please give us your address so that we can send you a replacement!!"

I will NEVER buy any other tackle box other than from Plano!...Kudo's to them!! :clapping: