the wait begins.......

limeyangler

Well thats it for another season for me....no more boat trips this year. Thanks fo all the fun guys and girls...but with the help of some useful posts on here...i have winterized my tin pot boat.

Now i will sit and wait for the ice......its too darn warm here at the moment...but the minus temps are starting this saturday...so shouldn';t be too long a wait. I might ge some shore fishing done in front of the house...lol...but apart from a few small walleye this time of year...it sucks! There are a few other shore marks i can go to...but its hit and miss....sooooo....i just dream of getting on the ice this time of year.

Cheers

Simon

Im dreading the winter. I dont ice fish so my only chance at a fish throughout the winter is steelheading. Dont get me wrong I love winter steelheading as much as the next guy but now that I`m away at school with no tribs close to me I dont have the chance to just go whenever the weather co operates. Winter steelheading is all about the weather and I am just going to have to hope that it is right when I am home