Fishing Goderich

Wencell

Hello all!,

I'm planning on going fishing tonight at the mouth of the river in goderich with glows. But haven't done much fishing in the rain and don't know if it would be good to go tonight or wait untill tomorrow. And has anyone heard or know of how the fishing is right now in goderich?? This would be a great help thanks

I really believe that the salmon are all but done this year if there were any real numbers left in Lake Huron... Then, again maybe they aren't all up past Ben Miller on the beds already too. Don't be shy if you head out go to the grain elevator harbour too and throw some spoons on that side. (Hint) If you see 3 to 4 boats down rigging in there that might be a sign it isn't over yet LOL.

Been up there the last two weekends in a row. Past Saturday there were a lot of people fishing but didn't see anyone catching. Heard on the marine radio some guys catching some rainbows in out in 50 ft of water, 15 ft down but that was it. I don't think there's been much of a run this year. Was about this time last year that my father in law came home with a couple of real nice bows but it had been much cooler with more rain.

PB