Eglinton Flats Park in Toronto

Billy - Curtiss

I've tried that spot a few times. Only thing being caught were small bullheads and I also saw the odd snot rocket being caught as well. Some of the regulars there I spoke with said how he caught some largemouths and large carp as well.

Guest Johnny Bass

I fished the pond long, long ago. There is all kinds of fish in there. I recall, largies, pike, crappies, catfish,sunfish, carp,rockbass, ect...If I am not mistaken it was being maintained by cousin george tackle shop on Jane. Not sure if they are still stocking it.

Ok let me tell you, don't waste your time at Eglinton Flats. I live in Toronto and I always take the bus to go fishing. I've tried Eglinton Flats about 3 times, and there's hardly any fish in there. I've caught sunfishes in there but I didn't catch as much as I would at Grenadier Pond. Your best place to fish is @ Grenadier Pond. Large Mouth, Pikes, Carps, Crappie, Perch, White Perch, Bullheads, sunfishes are the common fishes caught there.

Check out my facebook group for pictures. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=11264048386