Power Pro Braided?

Angler16

Currently have 10 rods with 15 and 20lb braids. Have Whiplash,

Power Pro, Tuf line and Stren Super Braid.

I fish 4 x a week on Erie for Rainbows and have not had a single breakoff from any of the braids mentioned above.

Price wise Tuf line is the lowest.

Remember that abrasion resistance is directly related to diameter of line and not line type. .02" mono and braid will both break at the same time if rubbed against the same rock at the same time.

The strength in braid comes in it's length mode.

I use PP 20# green on my spinning gear and 50# red on my baitcaster. Luv 'em both, however, the red comes of on your hands, reel and rod eyes. Never had it snap, even got it wrapped around a tree branch parcticing with egg sinkers in the backyard during the boring-arse winter and nearly took the whole tree (50#). Line dug DEEP into the branch as I wanted to test its strength, would've been my PB maple.

wow sorry somebody mentioned spider wire dont get it unless you are a really talented fisherman. im no amateur but when it knots 4 times in the first ten casts and took 25 minutes to get on my reel because it kept noting not a good sign im just going to stick with the ever reliable triline