NF - Missing Best Buddy (Beagle)

Hey all,

I hate to bring any of my issues to the board but I've been a little stressed out the past week and a half. My 3 year old beagle went missing when I was away in Texas for 4 days. My fiance came to Toronto to get me at the airport and left him with my in-laws. Apparently about a half hour before I got home he snuck out the garage door. I was out until 1 a.m. or so that night driving around calling for him. Checked the local shelters a few times and he hasn't turned up there. Put a sign up at the local convenience store (I live in the middle of nowhere). So far no luck. I worry that something bad has happened but can only hope that he's maybe found a new home with somebody who cares for him.

If anybody has ANY OTHER IDEA's as to how I could find him I'm up for anything. He's hands down my best buddy. My little man - seing as my fiance and I have daughter.

Anyways - I guess I'm more venting than anything else, but I'm pretty bummed out. I know there's many other things that could happen that are worse but he's part of the family to us.

Thanks for your time guys and gals!

Tamias and Me playing hockey in the back - yard this winter.

n502461579_626152_1666.jpg

Cheers,

UF