Kingston OFNCers?

setomonkey

Well, after living in Toronto for quite a long time, great job opportunity for me and for my wife too means we will be moving to Kingston at the end of the summer. Like the city (lived there for five years while going to school) and everybody tells me it's a great place to raise a kid.

Wondering if there are other OFNCers in/near Kingston who would be interested in partnering up for a half-day or day on the water once we move.

We know a few people in Kingston but none of them are passionate about fishing as far as I know. Would be great to meet some other fishermen once we've had some time to settle in.

Mike

I would be interested, if Im still around the Kingston area when you get here. I also have been offered a job and may be relocating to Northern BC as a result. I don't have a boat or anything, do have a canoe we could get out in if I'm still around. Either way if your looking for some spots, feel free to pm me and I'll help all I can. There are tonnes of great bass lakes withing about half hour if your willing to drive. Good luck with the move!