Chemong report

Was out for a couple hours this evening on Chemong for some bass action.

I didn't get out yesterday due to mechanical problems with my wheels...new starter motor for the buggy. So much for putting the tools away for a week. :wallbash:

The lake was hammered today with dozens of people doing a pre-fish for the two day tourney that starts tomorrow off the causeway.

I still managed to hook four bass.

Lost a biggie right at the boat.

The last one I caught was odd. It had something sticking out of it when I picked it up.

As I was hanging onto it and bringing it over the side of the boat something popped out of its uh um rear end :whistling:

HPIM1888.jpg

Now I have seen bass barf up a lot of things over the years but never the remains of a crawfish outta the backside :asshat:

HPIM1893.jpg

HPIM1894.jpg

Heres the fish.

HPIM1892.jpg

HPIM1890.jpg

Boy that must have hurt!

Heading out tomorrow.

Probably head for Pigeon and stay away from those tourney people. :whistling:

If you are trying to stay away from the tourney anglers, then pigeon isn't the place to go. At least not the south end where over half the field will be.

I'm surprised that crayfish claw actually made it through the :asshat: of that fish. OUCH!!! :stretcher:

Edited by smbhunter

That's really funny. I had the exact same thing happen to me last weekend. Except I had to do minor surgery on mine. I pulled it out with a pair of pliers. I've seen them barf up alot of stuff too but I've never seen an almost intact claw sticking out the :asshat: LOL. Then last night I had another weird incident. I caught a small bass that seemed to have something large and very solid stuck crossways in its stomach. It was really bulging out on both sides and I wish I had my camera with me so I could have got a picture. It looked very strange.