Anyone goin' fishin in the next few days????

Hey, where were you yesterday? I wanted to go fishing but the wind kept me home. I even had the trailer all hooked up to the van and it started to get real gusty so I unhooked everything and spent the day at home washing and waxing the boat instead and even washed the van too! But now the boat's so shiny I hate to get it wet :lol:

I often have weekdays off and do like to hit the water on the then when it is less crowded. My family is usually off at work or school and some companionship would be good plus cost sharing and some added bow weight is always appreciated to help offset all the tonnage at the stern :w00t:

Hey, where were you yesterday? I wanted to go fishing but the wind kept me home. I even had the trailer all hooked up to the van and it started to get real gusty so I unhooked everything and spent the day at home washing and waxing the boat instead and even washed the van too! But now the boat's so shiny I hate to get it wet :lol:

I often have weekdays off and do like to hit the water on the then when it is less crowded. My family is usually off at work or school and some companionship would be good plus cost sharing and some added bow weight is always appreciated to help offset all the tonnage at the stern :w00t:

just lemme know when you're going out....i'm usually off during the week. I have the last of my holidays this week and next...

Could be a day next week that may work. I work this afternoon and again tomorrow I go in at 1pm but my wife has the day off and just may have something up her sleeve. I'll PM you with my day(s) open.

We can hit somewhere nearby, Lower Grand? As one day doesn't allow much time to travel far off the beaten path. Or if you have a suggestion...

Talk soon,

Harry