tournaments

hogman3006

can anybody tell me where to get listings of local tournaments. I am in the North Bay area. I know that there is a pike series around here, but I can't find any info on it. And I would like to get into doing a few bass tourneys. thanks for the help.

Have you considered joining a club? The North Bay Bassmasters has club tournies throughout the summer, and members enter as boaters and non boaters and everybody pays $25 to fish with the money split up to the winners. It's a draw format so you fish with a different partner at each event. The Temiscaming smallmouth anglers have a tournament series also that has events on Trout Lake and Nipissing as well as a bunch of other lakes.

Have you considered joining a club? The North Bay Bassmasters has club tournies throughout the summer, and members enter as boaters and non boaters and everybody pays $25 to fish with the money split up to the winners. It's a draw format so you fish with a different partner at each event. The Temiscaming smallmouth anglers have a tournament series also that has events on Trout Lake and Nipissing as well as a bunch of other lakes.

where do I get he info on the Bassmasters club?