Urban Carping May 13-14-15th today

dsn

Well after yesterdays outing with MJL I looked at the forcast for the day after which is today. They were calling for a sunny day and warmer temps. Since the area already has been chummed and fished the prevoius day and the weather was improving. I thought I'd give it another shot. It was slow yesterday.

Today when I got there the water was glass calm and I could see the bubbles moveing around in the lake and some tail action above the surface from a distance.

Soon as I chummed a bit I had a hit. All the hits came before 12 noon. A Southwestern wind picked up and it got cooler. And things really died down. So I chummed the area good before I left the area.(12 noon) For next time. Or who ever will be fishing it after me. :clapping: If no one is going to fish it then, better for me next time around.

I forgot I couldn't lift anything heavy so I just banked it and when it was tired out.

May4.jpg

May5.jpg

May6.jpg

May2.jpg

May3.jpg

May1.jpg

Floating Pike bait!! :thumbsup_anim:

May15.jpg

Speaking of Pike .... I think pike fishing would be easier on my back. Maybe I'll try some

"topwater" tomorrow if the weather will co-operate. Going to try to get surface strikes on digital. That would be awesome to see.

DSN

Thanks as allways for the chum , but you know I like the other side better more open space , lol If the sun stays out Im gonna walk down after dinner for an hour or three , hope your back gets better . Wish I had of gone down yesterday and seen you guys

Hey DSN,

Nice carp action shots. If your back is playing up still perhaps its time to take up the 'lazy boy' carp fisherman approach and get all the rod rests, bite alarms, and lounger chair and lie and wait for the bites like most fo the carpers over here LOL

Did you get out for some topwater pike in the end? Waiting to see those shots!!