Walleye Opening Weekend Quinte

Jen

It took me a while to get around to making this post however better late than never.

I spent Opening Weekend for Walleye at Pickeral Park with my family. Not only was the weather not cooperating, the fishing was somewhat sparatic. In saying that I managed a few fish and had an amazing time telling fish stories and sharing time in great company.

Maybe next year!!!

Sonny getting ready for a full night of fishing!

sonnyquinte.jpg

The bet between the five of us for big fish of the weekend. It went to Eastman...

thebet.jpg

Gloomy weather, with a chilly rain.

thewavesandweatherquinte.jpg

Big hugs for the little fish... I was so excited... lol

Quinte2.jpg

My go to lure... However if you ask Sonny I went to every lure in my tackle box... Heck they all wanted attention. :D

quinte.jpg

Bet Winning fish, however the holder of them did not catch any fish all weekend. Poor Jerry:(

Jerryandfish.jpg

The run back to the park on Saturday night was pretty wet... Poor Eastman

fredrunninginboat.jpg

There were a lot of people out on the Bay all bringing in fish and having an amazing time...

Looking forward to next year already!

Cheers,

Jen

Had a great time even thought the weather was not co-operating,,,just wish i could stay awake longer,,lol,,,,the night fishing was tough the first night,,,a ton of boats out there this year,,,couldn't even fish one of my fav shoreline for the amout of boats that were there but looked like everyone was having fun!! Ended up on the water of a total of aprox 24 hrs and had three walleye a pike an oss bass and a few perch,,nothing of any weigh in size but was fun with good company,,,,,sorry again jerry,,,lol ,,,poor poor jerry!!