My anniversary on this site

I just noticed that while I was away in Greece that my 1 year anniversary on this site came up. (My wife thought I was nuts to take photos of fishermen while in Greece.)

I had only lurked for a short period of time before deciding to register. Not one regret. Most of the people in my circle of friends don't fish. Not sure how that happened? :dunno: So it's nice to have a place to go and interact with people who share my enjoyment of fishing and the outdoors. :Gonefishing: I've had a chance to fish with a few of the members, although now that I think about it, there has not been many fish caught on those outings. That can't be my fault... can it??? :whistling:

I love the reports, it makes me feel like I've been out myself without the guilt of skipping out on work or chores around the house.

In short, I'd just like to say thanks. Thanks to the people who run the site, and all the work that it takes to keep things running smoothly. Thanks to the members who post and comment. You provide me with entertainment, enlightenment and in-sight. :clapping: I hope I've been able to provide some of the same. :worthy:

:blahblah1: Now enough of this mushy stuff, I've got to get my walleye gear ready. Anybody got an empty seat? :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by kickingfrog