My current Piranha Tank

Mattones

I have cutting down on my Piranha tanks recently and now only one have one aquarium now with a 12'' Black Peru Rhom. But the images from Tiny pic do not work on here?

And here is my old mixed Pygo Piranha tank. I miss these guys.

post-16742-1208280025_thumb.jpg

post-16742-1208280133_thumb.jpg

post-16742-1208280062_thumb.jpg

post-16742-1208280185_thumb.jpg

post-16742-1208280159_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mattones

Cool looking fish. Is there much of a market for them or were they hard to sell?

There is a pretty fair sized market out there for them. The 12'' Rhom i have is worth about $300

For all those guys I made $350.

Does the water gets dirty easily due to raw meat being fed to the fish?

Do they eat anything else such as water plant or fish food, or worm?

Will they attack any kind of larger fish if they were place inside the tank? 10lb carp or an 8 lb trout?

Does the water gets dirty easily due to raw meat being fed to the fish?

Do they eat anything else such as water plant or fish food, or worm?

Will they attack any kind of larger fish if they were place inside the tank? 10lb carp or an 8 lb trout?

The hype about Piranha's are funny I don't feed them raw meat as it clouds and the water and causes problems. I feed them Fish fillets or shrimp. the odd time fish pellets if they take it. In my old shoal of Piranha's they would have nipped the carp to death.

The hype about Piranha's are funny I don't feed them raw meat as it clouds and the water and causes problems. I feed them Fish fillets or shrimp. the odd time fish pellets if they take it. In my old shoal of Piranha's they would have nipped the carp to death.

your setup reminds me of my old one... though mine would only eat feeders, and it quickly becomes a PITA keeping it clean..

my first fish was a rhombeus.. got it for 60$.. sadly he didnt survive my move to toronto.. i'd imagine he would've been worth quite a bit at the time of his death

your setup reminds me of my old one... though mine would only eat feeders, and it quickly becomes a PITA keeping it clean..

my first fish was a rhombeus.. got it for 60$.. sadly he didnt survive my move to toronto.. i'd imagine he would've been worth quite a bit at the time of his death

My rhombeus is a big guy i'll post pictures tonight:) in this post.