Clova road to caesars lodge!!

Ricz24

• 1 month later...

looking for the same answer, coming from toronto. Whats the best route? driving a volvo xc70. can I drive all the way to the lodge? or should I stop at the hunting camp and fly the rest of the way?the volvo has the clearance of an SUV and is AWD.

Driving is certainly possible and ive done it three times with a Silverado ext cab 4x4. It is slow going for the last hour and logging trucks can make for exciting blind corners. If its a wet spring you will definately be in for a slow long run in. Be aware of washouts, and bring a spare tire, and a kidney belt wouldnt hurt either lol. Were back again June 17 but are getting picked up at Gilbert Lake this year. Last hour of the drive can be interesting, we ususally see bears along the way. The Lodge is under new ownership the last two seasons and as before, still in the Brossard family who always aim to make your stay enjoyable. The early owner and the one and only Crazy George is one of the most interesting down to earth guys ive ever had the pleasure to meet.... even let me fly his plane . Always look forward to Caesars, this year is no different!