2008 WFN Tour, Bass Championships

dmillard

Greetings OFC Community,

I would like to invite all of you (or at least those who have not done so yet) to register for the 2008 WFN Tour, Bass Championships at www.wfn.tv

You may preregister for any event(s) without payment, via the preregistration component on the website. Although this does not guarantee your spot (only a deposit or full payment can) it will secure it until payment is required.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] should you have any additional questions.

Sincerest regards,

Dave Millard

WFN Tour - Event Manager

I hope you get to do at least one Stoty-great experience, I will be fishing Simcoe 90% Midland and hopefully Kingston, hope we draw, and Bassman , I know it's not cash prizes for ams, but I'm pretty sure the prizes will be worth something! WFN is serious about this series and won't dissapoint!

It is great to see this caliber of tournament in Canada for the bass anglers. Best of luck to all the pros and co-anglers this season. If you can't compete in the tournaments try to make it out to the weigh-ins as they are very fun to watch and experience. I am sure the format will be very exciting and I look forward to watching them on WFN.

-sheldon