Fishing Today

livinisfishin

Well went fishing on little lake in midland with my friend. I caught one perch of a decent size and had a few bites, then the action stopped. Did not take long for my friend and i to pack up and head to the bait store just on the other side of the 400 entrance ramp going towards orrillia, chatted with the ncie lady there for a while and headed out to our spot up by six mile . It took a while of moving around and about five holes later finally got a couple perch and two crappie. Kept the two crappie for a snack lol. My friend caught a baby pike had to be about 10 inches lol. It was nice to get out for a day of fishing. Plus it beat yesterday when we headed to a different spot and caught nothing. I would have a pic of the two crappie but its on my friends disposable. Going out tomorrow to catch more.(maybe)

here-in lies the debate ,, would i prefer a few smaller fish or just one large brute . depends on the day i guess.

gettin' out catching some smaller fish or not gettin' out at all ? no contest . i would rather be in your boots today than mine .

great reading your report ,, let us know how you do on the next outing. good luck livinisfishin.