Upper Humber River

Hardly worth the effort anymore. There might be something swimming around the highway 9 area, but it got fished out pretty bad in the past 10 years or so. Go there in the summer and nymph for them. IMO, spend some gas and go to the Grand.

Edited by eyeforelle

Ok guys I am going to reveal my age .Back in the old days about 40 years ago I fished the Humber had many favourite spots . But they are now posted and all the old holes are silted and the fish are scarce. When we were younger the private ponds were our favourite spots but one had to watch for poppers and one was expected to run fast or get caught. The grand had a small sewage spill a few weeks ago at Grand valley according to the Orangeville paper. I would say fish north of Grand valley. The river is shallow in the summer but a few bass can be caught. I have not tried fishing the grand for at least 10 or more years. I live now in Flesherton on the Boyne river a trib of the Beaver. Lots of specks ,down river browns and to the bay rainbow. What does an old phart Retired do all summer ? Fish Drink Beer . How's that for a rant? :Gonefishing: