calidonia damn

mikebuns

you need to rig something up like my setup for grinding alot of meat :thumbsup_anim:

grind2.jpg

Nice set up...Since that pick I had an adapter made for the grinder so it would mate up with my electric drill. Does speed up the process big time and saves alot wear and tear on you elbows and shoulders.

What a loud of crock. Do you watch to much Xfiles and Oliver Miller films? I have personally collected fish for the samples that the MNR uses for the guide book. The samples are tested in private laboratorys and the results are made public in the form of a guide. The government has bigger conspiracies to cover up like aliens and where did all that $$$ for the toilet seats get spent. Sheesh they are talking about two different things here one is water quality which is for drinking and swimming and one is about chemicals transfered to fish and how they can affect our health. Every vegatable you ate used crap for fertilizer and you dont seem to have a problem eating them. I grew up on the banks of the river in the mid sixties till the eighties and the water quality is vastly improved. The fertizer and phosphate loading is bad for water quality but is excellent for nutrients and fish growth. It is even a technique used in fisheries management in the rocky mountains to "pollute" the rivers to improve fish population and growth dynamics.

Hmm....someone who might know what they are talking about,,,,