Aki Mccabe?

verno

I love the leafs, but man am I getting sick of watching McCabe fall all over the ice and taking cheap penalties. His bobbles the puck at the blue line and then has to trip a guy to avoid a break away. Then he misses the puck at the end of the game and takes a cheap shot at the guy in the leafs end because he's angry with himself. Then punches the guy when he gets a penalty. He just needs to look across the blue line if he wants to see how its done.

horrible defensive player, makes worse pinches then a minor atom defenseman on a regular basis. Honestly its like the guy has no hockey sense whatsoever. I've always felt this way, not just after games where his mistakes actually come back to haunt the team. An incredibly overrated player, simply because he can shoot the puck well.

horrible defensive player, makes worse pinches then a minor atom defenseman on a regular basis. Honestly its like the guy has no hockey sense whatsoever. I've always felt this way, not just after games where his mistakes actually come back to haunt the team. An incredibly overrated player, simply because he can shoot the puck well.

Shooting the puck well was an asset that lasted about 20 games last year. Then everyone figured out that if they stick close to him no one from the point will shoot.

I'm always amazed at Kaberle though. He has great hockey sense and he's starting to shoot the puck more.