3 Hours, 4 On the Ice, 4 missed

Casey123

That's Lake "y" as in Y ask, I am not going to give it up.

My wife and I had a tough day yesterday, fishing up towards Port Loring. We had plans of fishing even further a field today, however 3:30 AM came and went, we managed to make it out of bed around 9:00am.

We got the itch before noon to to hit the water again, by 3:30 we were set up, only 12 hrs later then we expected.

With in 15 minutes my wife nails the first one this weekend, 10 minutes later we miss one, then another. Then it is my turn, nice 18" male. With in about about 30 seconds the screen on the fish finder went blank, notta, nothing, zero....so I head out side toturn the ice around our hut into swiss cheese, my wife came behind me and with in 5 minutes lost another eye, it was a little cold for her so back to hut and heater she came. I went out and nailed the one she had just missed, a nice female on the 20"+ side. She iced one more and we missed a few, at 6:30pm we packed it in.

Stopped at the lot, chatted with a few others and then headed to pick up some liquid libation.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

PS can someone help us figure out how to upload pictures, we use image shack, however we are having difficulty getting images from image shack to here.

DSC00031.JPG

Edited by Masterb8t