Fish guts question.

wuchikubo

I thought that the MNR reply was pretty clear. :dunno:

Back down the hole it is!

MNR Clear?!?!?!?!?! Come on now. One reply saying it's alright doesn't make it right. I've seen alot of replies from The Great MNR regarding the licencing of portable ice huts, alot of which say you have to, some which say you don;t, and even some tht say they'll get back to you when they find out. So as for the MNR response being clear, clear as mud.

MNR Clear?!?!?!?!?! Come on now. One reply saying it's alright doesn't make it right. I've seen alot of replies from The Great MNR regarding the licencing of portable ice huts, alot of which say you have to, some which say you don;t, and even some tht say they'll get back to you when they find out. So as for the MNR response being clear, clear as mud.

I disagree, the only reply that we have from the MNR states that in the hole it goes. The rest of the responses are second hand information. Until we hear anything to the contrary from the MNR then the first and only response from them is right and crystal clear.

As for the portable ice hut licensing, yes that is a complete mess with contradictory information, however, thats not the case with the guts issue, so its irrelevant. IMHO