So, was Santa good to ya ??

lew

santa was good got a new snowsuit for hardwater,assortment of lures x-raps and cranks,cds,dvds,cash and gift cards got myself a new bait caster with x-mas cash.best part was spending some quality time with friends and family and getting bloated on turkey.

I don't know about Santa, but my friends were :D One of my friends gave me the cat statue in the pick, it's actually a musical statue, also a turtle neck and a book. My friend Amanda gave me the ceramic travel mug, the fishing calendar and the T-shirt, her mom gave me the mega mug :D No lump of coal so I guess I wasn't too bad this past year ;)

I also was able to have dinner with Steve, which was nice

Maureen

gallery_46_17_64855.jpg

Maureen - Love the t-shirt/sweatshirt!! That's great - oh and Merry Christmas

Don

Well.. this Christmas I received a few fishing related gifts from an assortment of friends and family. Nothing too spectacular, but some solid stuff... in random order: Rapala sportsman spinning rod, Rapala spinning reel, new Plano tackle box, an assortment of lures, fishing cap light, rod holster, some Berkley line, fly fishing calendars, and a freshwater fishing book.. I really wanted a baitcasting combo, but it didn't come to pass.. hopefully I can spring for one and get it set up in time for ice out..