Lebaron Club Members 20% off for Christmas

Guest Lundboy is Done

Guest lundboy

I just received a flyer from Lebarons saying that from Dec. 1st until Dec. 24th all Lebaron Club members will get 10% off instead of 7%, and an extra 10% off all regularly priced items except Canada Goose products.

That's a great deal on stuff that is already lower priced than most other stores!!

This deal is also available to people that buy a membership same day.

Guest Fishing For Life

What do you guys usually buy at LeBaron?

outdoor clothing or just the fishing equipment?

I am thinking about getting myself a better Columnbia jacket ... maybe the Titanium series

which is supposed to be windproof, light, thin and warm

any recommendations?

It is a great deal, although there is no percentage off on sale or "special". Sometimes that's to THEIR benefit. For example I'm looking at a Scientific Anglers flyfishing kit. Now it's $124 in the book regular price. So do the math. Take 20% off and that's $99.20. They put it on "SPECIAL" for $109, so no deal. Isn't that "SPECIAL"? The stuff you don't want to discount 20% ,put on sale for 10% off (or so). Although I think Irishfield (sorry if it wasn't you) posted that they ship out of Quebec so no PST as well, so that should basically pay for shipping. It's still a good deal, just a little sneaky.

Guest lundboy
What do you guys usually buy at LeBaron?

outdoor clothing or just the fishing equipment?

I am thinking about getting myself a better Columnbia jacket ... maybe the Titanium series

which is supposed to be windproof, light, thin and warm

any recommendations?

Everything I can buy there. They are Canadian, and I try to shop Canadian as much as possible (even thought it's hard to find stuff they sell made in Canada).

So I buy tackle, rods, reels, electronics, clothing, camping gear etc.

I just bought a Canada Goose parka (only 10% off) but still a good $100 cheaper than every other Canada Goose dealer I checked out for the same parka.

Edited by lundboy