Saturday report

keram

Last trip of the season was little bit dissaponted, but I do not complain ;):D . Morning was pretty crispy 0ºC and about 10km/hr wind, but generaly was not bad.

med_gallery_186_32_17669.jpg

For most of the morning not even a sniff, around 10 am something big hit my lure ( ski :dunno: ) but was only on the line for few sec. Around noon I was trolling slowly weed line when I've heard some noise behind me. Oh cra$ :w00t: , Police Marine Unit want to say Hi ( last weekend of the season) :whistling: . After checking everything ( proffesional, polite and friendly manner)they are on their way

med_gallery_186_32_60728.jpg

med_gallery_186_32_42337.jpg

That's it. no picture of fish. Now the only thing left is winterize a boat then "desummerize" :thumbsup_anim: snow blower and start chasing stealies before the ICE :thumbsup_anim:

Hi Keram- I can only assume that it was Scugog you were on as I was also doing a guide trip for 2 Bank Executives who bid on a day out for TD Securities Charity Auction I donated when I met up with the Marine Unit at 1240pm. I know the time cuz I was busted and its on my $125.00 ticket for "no signaling device'- as in whistle.

MY FUTILE DEFENSE consisted of not taking my life jackets out which have whistles hanging of them but taking my floation suit out which didnt have one. Those life jackets were in the truck. The fact that my day generated $700 for Childrens Charities didn't help either.

They were polite and doing their job and duly noted my defense in his log book and said if I choose to appear, just bring the whistle and my story should I choose to take the day off for court and he can ask for a withdrawl of charges.

Well the fishing sucked until about 10:45 am where it lit up for 1 hour producing for my 2 guests first Muskies ever. One was 38 inches and the other 41. I was rewarded with a brief hookup on about a 40 incher that wrapped itself up in the line before swimmimg off and 4 Walleye clones at 18 inches. All skis on bucktail spinners real slow and Wallys on Gulp Minnow Grub on 3/8 oz jighead dragged (Yellow) in 18 feet.

Water temps hovering at 36. The docks have been pulled at Port Perry launch making it tricky to launch to say the least.

Tommorrow is Erie at Port Colborne (with my whistle) and hopefully some monster Smallmouth.