Went Fishing with Rana & Family

smokinall4s

Well we hooked up with another OFNer family. Rana and his family came from Brampton in hopes to catch some fish. I wont tell you how they did, I'll leave that up to them.

As for me and the kids, wife had a prior arrangement, my little fishing superstar daughter went 2 for 5 today. She caught 2 fairly big sunfish and she wont take pics holding the rod but aleast she is posing with them still.

My son, who always catches fish got skunked. He was not a happy camper, especially when his sister caught one before he did. What a site. He did get 2 on but they came off before he landed them. Next time little buddy.

My kids had a blast playing and fishing with Rana's daughter today. And we thank you Rana for the great day.

As for me fishing. My first cast went out and bobber went right down upon hitting the water. FISH ON. It ended up being a huge sunfish. Second cast went out and within 5 seconds FISH ON. Another big sunfish. I ended up catching 5 sunfish and lost one while waiting for my son to try and net it.

Here's some pics of the day.

23sept4.jpg

Daughter's first fish of the day.

23sept3.jpg

Her second one.

23sept2.jpg

Here she is waiting for number 3 but she lost it landing it.

23sept.jpg

My son and Rana's daughter. My son was trying though.

My kids had a blast playing and fishing with Rana's daughter today. And we thank you Rana for the great day. Maybe we can hook up another time for some great fishing.