Mt. Seymour....

brandon

Well photo opportunities today sucked. It was brutal up on the mountain. Clouds rolled right over the peaks constantly and there was no view whatsoever. I was originally planning to hike to the first pump peak, then onto the second pump peak and finally the Mt. Seymour summit. The second picture will explain why I stopped at the first pump peak. I only took about 15 photos today....normally its 75-100. But anyways here are a few....

A couple of hikers head up through the mist to the first pump peak

004resize.jpg

This was my view from the first pump peak toward the second pump peak as well as the Mt. Seymour summit. Instead of risking getting lost I called it a day and headed back to the parking lot.

Panorama30resize.jpg

And lastly here is a pic of my hiking shoes which are only about 3 weeks old...As you can see I've hiked the s**t out of them...Please take my advice and do not purchase 40$ hiking shoes from Canadian Tire if your going to be doing a lot of hiking. Wet rocks and bare soles can lead to slips and falls. But i cheaped out and got them and I'm just going to wait it out for my real shoes to be shipped here from ONT....

018resize-1.jpg

thanks for reading

Edited by brandon