Labour Day Fishing 1 Day Left

smokinall4s

Hey there all,

Well, today is the last day of the long weekend and I was just looking at the site to see how everyone has been doing. Pretty good by some of the reports so far.

My son realized that this is his last chance to get a lot of fishing in this weekend because he starts grade 1 tomorrow and he's been icthing to go all week. So we went night fishing at a new watering hole that a buddy suggested on Saturday and we got skunked.He loves night fishing because it's just him and I out there but he doesn't like that we keep getting skunked. I keep telling him soon we'll catch them, soon.

On Sunday my son, daughter and I went fishing during the day at that same water hole and man it was packed. So packed that people kept overcasting other people and some were getting mad at other people for hooking their lines. I was about to leave because of the other people and their atitudes and because it was to hard for the kids to fish because of the crowds. But then a family left a concrete dock and my kids took it over before anyone else could get there. So we fished there for about an hour. My son hooked 6 sunfish but landed 3 of them. My daughter hooked 2 but lost both on the way in. My son caught more fish that hour than anyone else that was fishing there, that I could see. So we made out there pretty good.

When we left my son wanted to go night fishing with the whole family. So after dinner we all packed up and we headed to Lake Scugog docks for a late day/night fishing session. My son caught 2 Bluegills, my wife (with our daughters Disney Princess rod) caught around six fish, rockbass perch and bluegill. She wants me to get her a Princess rod for herself, she's hot when she use's that rod. My daughter caught her third-to-date fish, it looked like a bluegill. The only pic that I got was the one of my daughter with her fish, she didn't want to hold the rod so my wife held it for her.

Well, that's my report so far, we are heading out today for one last fishing session and then it's back to school. I've told my son that we will try and get out on the weekends when weather permits.

P.S. If you're wondering how I have been doing well I'll just say this BIG FAT 0000000'S. But hey, atleast the kids are catching right, that's all that matters to me.

We hope that everyone else is having a GREAT weekend, we are.

I tried to put a pic on but it won't UPLOAD the file. I'll try tonight because I know that we will catch some today.