Baker's Birch Island Lodge

wvfisherman

Hello everybody In a couple of weeks we will be leaving "almost heaven" and heading up to Baker's Birch Island Lodge in the North Channel of the Georgian Bay. I have thought about this lodge for over twenty years and decided on taking a chance on it this year.

It is hard to find out anything about the fishing information in this area. It is South of Whitefish. Has anybody been fishing in this area or know of any reports about the fishing? The Lodge says the rainbow trout fishing is good this time of the year, but we would like to know about the bass and muskie fishing in addition to the rainbow fishing, also.

I alway enjoy this board and reading about everybody's fishing trips. It seems to me as I get older the time for fishing get less and less.

Hello everybody In a couple of weeks we will be leaving "almost heaven" and heading up to Baker's Birch Island Lodge in the North Channel of the Georgian Bay. I have thought about this lodge for over twenty years and decided on taking a chance on it this year.

It is hard to find out anything about the fishing information in this area. It is South of Whitefish. Has anybody been fishing in this area or know of any reports about the fishing? The Lodge says the rainbow trout fishing is good this time of the year, but we would like to know about the bass and muskie fishing in addition to the rainbow fishing, also.

I alway enjoy this board and reading about everybody's fishing trips. It seems to me as I get older the time for fishing get less and less.

I'll be there the weekend on the 14th of September. First time for me so not much info from me. If I do find out some, I will pass it on.

Rob