Stouffville Fishing?

smokinall4s

Hey all, I know that it is late and last minute but my family and I are going to Stouffville for the day and I was wondering if there was anywhere to fish?

I ask because my son wanted to get out fishing on Wed, Thurs and Fri (my days off) but the weather was just to unpredicatable to take out a 6yr and 3yr old fishing. I did take him out Sat night till 11pm but we got skunked. I start work again sun night and like I said we will be in Stouffville for most of the day.

So, if any one can help us then we would really appricate it, Thank you.

Hey all, I know that it is late and last minute but my family and I are going to Stouffville for the day and I was wondering if there was anywhere to fish?

I ask because my son wanted to get out fishing on Wed, Thurs and Fri (my days off) but the weather was just to unpredicatable to take out a 6yr and 3yr old fishing. I did take him out Sat night till 11pm but we got skunked. I start work again sun night and like I said we will be in Stouffville for most of the day.

So, if any one can help us then we would really appricate it, Thank you.

Try musselman's lake. You can even rent paddle boats to go out in.

Stouffville is pretty close to Lake Wilcox, lots of pan fish action there and sometimes LG bass. The only problem with Lake Wilcox is lack of shore fishing. The lake is pretty much surrounded by private property and the only spot you can fish is beside the boat house with only one dock. I'm pretty sure the dock area will be empty on weekdays but on weekends, it's pretty much packed till the point where the dock starts sinking down.