Scugog Family Fishing With Fellow OFNer

smokinall4s

Hey there, I was hoping to beat ccmtcanada with our fishing report and pics but man he's fast :wallbash:

After going to FUN DAY for my kids soccer league this morning we all headed up to Lake Scugog to do some fishing and to meet up with ccmtcanada. We PMed each other the last few days and came up with a time for both of our families to meet and fish since they were already going to be up there. They met up with us just as we were getting setup. We all introduced ourselves and then we got to some fishing.

Ccmtcanada's daughter was the first to stike with a nice size panfish. Then my son followed not to long after with a rock bass. The kids did great catching fish. My son finished the day with 5 fish and my wife(with our daughters Disney Princess rod) caught 9 fish. They were all panfish and rock bass but atleast they didn't get skunked, like I did. I barely even got my rod wet. But it was fun to watch all of the kids catch some fish and my wife finally catching her first fish.

We had a great time fishing with ccmtcanada and his family and we would love to do it again and hopefully we can all catch some fish.

Maybe Bly and I should go out tonight to get our own fishing in. :clapping:

Here's some pics, for some reason it's always hard to see the fish that my son has but they are there.

Lake_Scugog.JPG

Here's my son with his first perch. Hard to see it.

Lake_Scugog2.JPG

Here he is with a rock bass, I believe.

Lake_Scugog3.JPG

Here's my wife and kids, that's my daughters rod in my wifes hands. Her's was still on the ground.

Lake_Scugog4.JPG

Here's he is again, look for his fish in the boat.

Well that's my fishing report. You would think that doing 3 days in a row (4 hours each day) of fishing that the kids would be all fished out but they want to go again, tomorrow. I told them probably on Thursday. Bye all.

It was great meeting up with you and your family. My little one was pretty much fished out for the day, since she'd been on the water since 9am. Great report and it sure was a great day out there.

Oh yeah...I crop all our pics, so I take out all the background stuff...makes the fish look bigger...LOL.

Hope to see you out there again another time!

PS. Bly is back at Scugog tonight...trying some dock fishing in another location. We saw a few nice muskies come from this dock at night. I think she told you where it was earlier this afternoon.