Canadian Tire Coupon

tbayboy

Hi all, sorry if this is off topic but can. tire has a $10 off coupon you can print from their website. As long as your in store bill is $40 before taxes its a flat $10 off. Seems like a nice way to pick up a couple extra shinny things for the tackle box this weekend so I thought I'd share. Just head over to www.canadiantire.ca. Also it appears you can do it once a day all week starting today if you want to by things $40.01 at a time :).

Edited by TbayBoy

They had this same deal on just before Christmas last year. There was a DVD player for $40.00. Included was a mail in rebate for $20 plus when I got to the register they had 4x the Canadian Tire Money back ($4.00 back). I ended up spending $6.00 for a $40.00 DVD Player and it works great!

HG

They had this same deal on just before Christmas last year. There was a DVD player for $40.00. Included was a mail in rebate for $20 plus when I got to the register they had 4x the Canadian Tire Money back ($4.00 back). I ended up spending $6.00 for a $40.00 DVD Player and it works great!

HG

That was a good deal, however with that coupon before Christmas you could purchase gift cards..... So you could have bought 40 dollars worth of gift cards first for 30.00 with the coupon then done your deal and got it for minus $4.00 dollars. This time they have learned their lesson and you can't buy gift cards :o( But still getting 25% off is great added to the fact that tomorrow a bunch of summer clearance items that AREN'T in the flyer will be on sale item will vary by store according to the radio ads.

I finally got over to the local CTC and picked up a Coleman Pinnacle lantern that was 89.99 regular price on summer clearance for 50% plus 2 cans of propane for 50.75 tax included pretty good deal. I think later in the week I print off another coupon and go get a bunch of glow in the dark little cleo, and other spoons. Not very often lures go for 25% off.