Boat Update...

Gerritt

Gerritt, just relooked at the pics, i have a suggestion for you. You might want to run a 1 inch pvc from the rear to the front for the trolling motor wiring, unless you are putting the battery up front. If so, than might i suggest running a 1/2 or 3/4 inch pvc pipe for future electonics because i am sure your starting battery is in the rear.you would need 2 90 degree bends tobring the pipe just past the floor. food for thought is all, John.

Gerritt, just relooked at the pics, i have a suggestion for you. You might want to run a 1 inch pvc from the rear to the front for the trolling motor wiring, unless you are putting the battery up front. If so, than might i suggest running a 1/2 or 3/4 inch pvc pipe for future electonics because i am sure your starting battery is in the rear.you would need 2 90 degree bends tobring the pipe just past the floor. food for thought is all, John.

Yeqah there is a battery up front for the trolling motor.... it is hard to see in the picture but the cord for the trolling motor has a stove plug on it :) it will be simple to hook up and remove using the plug.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Gerritt.

My joists are 12" apart and I used 5/8" mg ply and there isn't a squeak in the boat.

Your project looked like alot of work!! Labour of Love I hope! lol!

Sweet looking ride when you were done!

Easton, I should have the floor in this weekend.. I pickup up some Alum Angle and the square tubing today... man Aluminium aint cheap!! and I even got it at my contractors rate! LOL... Ahhhh well I got a very heavy gauge as I want stability and never having to worry about it again makes it worth it...besides some OFC'rs are heavier then others! LOL

I will be sure to take pics once I get the floor going..

Gerritt.