been awhile

fishinBrant

hey guys. its been awhile i haven't been on here since the site has been changed. Just seems like its getting too hard to find time to fish. well i am glad to say i am back and i look forward meeting you all again. i live in brantford i do lots of river fishing , and perch fishing in port dover in my fathers 14 ft shallow bottom boat.

i hate to do this but i do need a little bit of help. ( not the reason for coming back mind you ) i have been able to have my first weekend off so we going camping !!!!!! we are headed to CRAIGLEITH park . the question i have is i have only fished once up in Georgian bay with a lot bigger boat. 1. will i be ok using a 14ft shallow bottom boat up there. and 2. where can i put the boat in and how far out would i have to go to catch fish. id love to find out on my own but we only there for the weekend and i really wana make the most out of it and catch some fish lol.

hey guys. its been awhile i haven't been on here since the site has been changed. Just seems like its getting too hard to find time to fish. well i am glad to say i am back and i look forward meeting you all again. i live in brantford i do lots of river fishing , and perch fishing in port dover in my fathers 14 ft shallow bottom boat.

i hate to do this but i do need a little bit of help. ( not the reason for coming back mind you ) i have been able to have my first weekend off so we going camping !!!!!! we are headed to CRAIGLEITH park . the question i have is i have only fished once up in Georgian bay with a lot bigger boat. 1. will i be ok using a 14ft shallow bottom boat up there. and 2. where can i put the boat in and how far out would i have to go to catch fish. id love to find out on my own but we only there for the weekend and i really wana make the most out of it and catch some fish lol.

There is a boat launch about 300 meteres east of the park right across from the lights at #26 and Grey Rd 19(?), you may have to push/pull a bit, a little shallow right now. How far out, oh gawd, nothing that close right now, maybe a few bass hanging around the shoals....did I mention PROP biting shoals, you'll see what I mean, all sorts of little "islands" popping up, made of rocks that bite props. Be careful with a shallow 14' boat, it can get extremely rough out there in a hurry.