Curt mccartney

Dark lake / Wilberforce ?

Hi am after any info you folk could pass onto a visiting tourist from Australia. Am heading up next week to dark lake for a week , I have sum basic gear with a small boat ( no sounder ) couple years ago I managed two small trout and sum small bass . Any techniques I should try at this time year , depths for fish etc . Got few small bass casting weedless to shore line last time . Trout trolling sum deep minows 15 ft. Thanks for any advice 

• Similar Topics

• nobody fish Lake St. CLAIR ?

these are from years gone by, i know there are big ones still there ! caught different years, all on the same boat, 1st. my biggest,2nd-friend,3rd-nephew,4th-nephew ! 2nd pic 54 & 33lbs.----4th pic 53 & 34lbs. 

in General Discussion

• Dickie lake Baysville?

Hello All,  I'm heading up to Dickie lake in a couple of weeks, and can't seem to find to much info on it.  Any idea what I should expect, types of fish,. numbers, size, etc? Any tips, or spots greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

in General Discussion

• Lake Erie walleye factory

Hi there! Looks like a great year for walleye fishing and Erie is one of the best places to go for them . Been lately on a few occasions my buddies and we limit by noon every single time . It didn't matter if it was wavy or still, trolling was the ticket. We had several double header, even a few triple headers... Cheers! Gino

in General Discussion

• Gull lake (near Northbrook) 2nd week in September

looks like we will be up there September 7th or 8th for a week. I was wondering what lures may be best to try. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

in General Discussion

• Workin' Down @ The Lake

I'm currently on week 2 of my extended summer vacation and have been hard on getting some cabin building done. First thing needed was a dry, shady and bug free zone to chillax in when the working was done.   Threw up this temporary shack in a weekend.   Now onto the cabin building segment. Took a lot longer than expected to layout the foundation. Drilled 1/4" holes in the granite to drop my nails into to run my string lines.   Then it was time to dri

in General Discussion