Politicians

Hookset

Wasn't sure if i wanted to post this now that the thread was locked but what the hell. I type slow and this took me over a half hour to type so........I have no problem if it gets yanked.

Somewhere in an office building sits a group of politicians.

These politicians are rejoicing in the altercations between Native and Non-Native Canadians.

They are rejoicing because once again, Canadians, are fighting amongst themselves.

The politicians haven't made decisions on any issues. They will not make a stand or commit to anything because they are concerned only with votes and staying off the "radar screen" when it comes to sensitive issues related to Natives and Non Natives. I bet residents of Caledonia are ecstatic that the rest of Ontario is now feeling some of the pain that they have endured for months and months. The politicians sitting in that office that I mentioned have just closed up for the weekend. They know that the issue will fester, Canadians will be outraged, Natives will once again feel shunned and unimportant. Violence may erupt. Or worse.

And those politicians will sit in their million dollar cottages this long weekend and raise a glass of expensive wine as a toast to all of us. They will do this without any sense of guilt. their toast will go something like this......

"Thank God that I was once again able to do nothing, avoid any issues, make no decisions, and avoid the road block to my cottage by taking the helicopter." "Thank you Canada."

Hookset.