Any Fall Pike/Muskie action in Erie's inner bay?

Wagoneer

Title says it all. Any good spots for muskie or pike trolling in the fall inside the inner bay? I've had good luck trolling around Bluff's bar but that's usually early spring and the season for big pike there seems to be quite short. One week you'll get 10 inside of an hour and the next you can't find a thing. I'm assuming with the lack of any rivers going into the inner bay that they're pretty much gone by the fall?

Hey wagoneer. Lots of pike in the inner bay in the fall. Our spring season is short because the bay closes the 15th of May for bass sanctuary til the opener. As the water cools in the fall the big pike follow baitfish into the bay and bulk for the winter. The North channel is usually a good staring point. 10-14ft of water with large weedbeds. We usually fish the edges of the large weedlines and do quite well. Bluffs is also a great place for fall pike. However it's a long run for me to get out there and its hit and miss at times. I usually fish the inner bay right till ice up catching pike. Lots of muskies starting to show up here in the last few years. Large majority of them are 24-26 inches but promising for the future.