Planning company trip...

nel

At work, since I'm the only one with fishing as my main hobby, so my boss asked me to organize the company fishing trip (5 computer guys). His parents live in the Lindsay, Peterborough area...so it's best to find a nice spot around there. We'll be heading up on the may 19th weekend.

We'll be targeting panfish, since everyone else is a beginner, and they'll probably be fishing during midday.

I'm hoping to maybe find a shore spot around the lindsay locks, since I hear about them all the time...

The help that I need is:

Anyone have directions to the lindsay locks?

Can anyone suggest another decent shore fishing spot around the lindsay area? (just in case we get skunked at the locks)

Please pm me your answers. I don't really want 100 other people to join me on my company trip...

Have you also considered possibly booking a salmon and trout fishing charter on Lake Ontario?

The boats are well equipped, gaurantee fish, and can even cater a lunch or dinner for you. All you gotta do is show up and reel in fish!

It certainly takes a lot of pressure off of you to take people to catch fish in an unknown location...

Tony

I've considered that, but the boss wants to take advantage of his parent's hospitality up there too...so some guys might bring their family, we go fishing, then back to the parents place for bbq...

It's more of a social thing, but I'd like to put them on some panfish, so they'd have some fun.