Ride to Conquer Cancer....(NF)

Steelcat

Dear Ontario Fishing Community,

Last year 2012 has been a very hard time for my family, my mom was in the hospital for more than half year battling multiple post surgery complications. During the time when my mom was in the hospital, I felt helpless seeing her suffer. I'm not a doctor, I'm not a nurse, the only thing I can help is to support her spiritually and to stay by her side. During all these time in the hospital, a "silly" idea came to my mind, what if I participate in a physically challenging (for me at least) fundraising event, so that in a very small way I can feel I've done something to make a different. Finally I've decided to participate in the 2013 Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting The Campbell Family Institute at The Princess Margaret. In this event, I'll be cycling 200km from Toronto to Niagara Falls in this 2 days long event. I will need to raise at a minimum of $2500 in order to be able to ride during this event. Please help me by following the link to donate.

http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Toronto2013?px=3188277&pg=personal&fr_id=1431

I thank you all so much in advance for all your help.

Best Regards,

Felix