Perchen out of Beav. on the 23rd.

oldphart

~~~~Was out for another sites' M&G on Saturday, and first off wanna thank the Dok Dok team who came from London, for picking me up and giving me a ride up and back, also Aaron of Canadian Trophy Phishen for transporting us. Weather was great, with lots of ice, my electric augar got a lot of work out with the Perchen crowd poppen holes, every where. Got settled down huts up and we were phishen, believe MoJo was the first to land one, but he didn't show it so we had to take his word for it(and fairy tale will come true), then as I was getting my second rod set with a drop sinker and 3 hooks, my first rod has a hit and I landed a large Jumbo, great I thought that will be it for me, throw the first Perch on the ice and land not another all day, and it seemed like that was going to happen. But no about another hour or so later, I was able to put another Perch, on ice. Also caught 1 Herring after a quick pic a wat it went. Had lots of action on the Phishes Showie thingabobber had bait as high as 4' off the bottom and seen phish come up and go back down, seemed no matter what I had down there they just wanted to look at it. Got to a point I heard Dok call out "Hey OP are you awake in there?" and I answered "I am Now' and realized I just had a 2 hour nap, and when I checked my lure I found my minnow was replaced with a Zebra Mussel. and so ended my day, Also like the Member who gave me a ride back in.

LakeSimcoeMampG014-15_zpsed7d6faf.jpg

LakeSimcoeMampG016_zpsb6ddaa78.jpg

LakeSimcoeMampG011_zps5a35471b.jpg