Chapleau Area fishing/bug report

green&orange

Anyone have a Chapleau area fishing and bug report? Water temps? I am heading up on Wednesday into the backcountry and would appreciate any relevant info.

Also, what online weather source is the most reliable for that area? The several that I have found have widely different weather forecasts for the week. Anyone have an idea about which one is best?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone have a Chapleau area fishing and bug report? Water temps? I am heading up on Wednesday into the backcountry and would appreciate any relevant info.

Also, what online weather source is the most reliable for that area? The several that I have found have widely different weather forecasts for the week. Anyone have an idea about which one is best?

Thanks in advance!

Bugs - oh ya! but on the decline

temps- 60's for the ones you mentioned to me before....maybe warmer on the shallow ones

weather - bring rainsuits, warm clothes and shorts/tees

It doesn't matter which one you watch. Our weather forcasts change daily it seems.....

TDunn

temps- 60's for the ones you mentioned to me before....maybe warmer on the shallow ones

It doesn't matter which one you watch. Our weather forcasts change daily it seems.....

TDunn

Tyler - thanks again! Hope you are slaying them in the SSM area.

TDunn

couldn't find 60's the last two days. Saw 5 degree change from morn to night. she's getting hot out!

probly into the 70's now for sure. skitters are bad from 9-11pm but you should already be in bed getting ready for the morning bite! lol. have a great vacation

Appreciate the reply.

Probably won't be getting to bed when I should be! Mornings get tougher and tougher as I age.