Handlebarz Musky lures/spinnerbaits

hastings200

Two thumbs Up!!! from my experiences SO FAR with Mike P's HANDLEBARZ Muskie Bucktails & Egghead Spinnerbaits.

I purchased a few pieces in various colors from Firetiger to Orange/Black, Purple/Silver and Gold/Copper. I have had success fishing on RICE ,Kasshabog & home lake Four Mile Lake over the past 6 to 8 weeks.

Mikes' Ultralite bucktail has been the #1 winner for me so far. Weighing in at 1.5 oz. it can either be " speed burned " for a top water enticer , or let sink and slow retrieved for a crippling presentation. Many follows by the Muskies but nothing on the CATCH side.

I just got the NEW to me..EGGHEADS which are a large version of a spinnerbait. I ordered my custom pcs. with a 3.5 oz weighting and went with a single hook hidden in the flashabou skirting. On Friday on had 3 BASS caught on this rig ( throw with my Pete Maina Round reel matched with my Spence Petros MH, 7'6" muskie stick. I had a good workout and felt;t it on Saturday. I believe with the water temps reading 75-76 degrees all the biggies are of course hiding in the deeps.

I would recommend ANY of Mikes' craftings and or ASK for what you want and make it...

Keep up the good work!!

Thanx Mike & the HANDLEBARZ team.