Stern Rules

Posting From Photobucket NF

Can someone remind me how to take my pics from photobucket and post them on a forum. I've done it before and forget how to do it. Something to do with taking the img tags or something. Would appreciate the help.

Guest gbfisher

Upload your picture to Photobucket.....underneath the picture. Point at the picture and the img code will show. left click the img code and it automatically copies. You do not have to right click and copy.

Now go to your post here at OFC and left click the page and Paste the info...should look like this. IMG http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/GB1/0701110834b.jpg[/img]

but with [ ] around the first IMG...I had to leave them out so you would see what the URL or link looks like..

This is the whole URL which you can right click and look at the properies and see it. Looks like this

0701110834b.jpg

From this morning.

hope this helps

Edited by gbfisher

Upload your picture to Photobucket.....underneath the picture. Point at the picture and the img code will show. left click the img code and it automatically copies. You do not have to right click and copy.

Now go to your post here at OFC and left click the page and Paste the info...should look like this. IMG http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/GB1/0701110834b.jpg[/img]

but with [ ] around the first IMG...I had to leave them out so you would see what the URL or link looks like..

This is the whole URL which you can right click and look at the properies and see it. Looks like this

0701110834b.jpg

From this morning.

hope this helps

thanks