brandon

Behind The Scenes - Muskoka Time Lapse

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Saying hello, been a looooong time!

I'm back in the GTA for the last few weeks but pretty much all of my fishing buddies have either left the city and/or have left the sport! I'm also partly guilty because I've been travelling a ton the past few years, living abroad, and fishing sporadically... How time flies... it seems like it was just yesterday that I was posting pictures of my pike and carp catches from the Toronto Islands ... 

in General Discussion

• Battery Time

For those who have a tendency to procrastinate or have perpetual brain farts,  don't forget to put your fish finder batteries on charge once in a while.

in General Discussion

• Summer time crappies

Hi All, I'm new to the Kawarthas on Pigeon Lake near Emily Provincial Park.  I was catching some nice tasty slab crappies during the spring time, but they all seem to have disappeared.  Anyone have any idea where I can find them on Pigeon Lake?  I only have a small aluminum boat with a 9.9 outboard, so can't go far.  I would appreciate any information on where and how to find them. Thanks, KeithK

in General Discussion

• "JUMBO" Time

They're all set up and biting! This is going to be a beautiful weekend to get out for a feed of perch! We released the biggest ones to help sustain the population! 1/8 oz. Ultra Tungsten ball jigs with various plastics were the key! Figure out what depth they're at, stay on that depth using your Navionics charts and you'll smash them but please be selective.

in General Discussion

• Leonard Lake, Muskoka

I have rented a cottage with the family on Leonard Lake, off 118 in Muskoka. Anyone fished it?  Anything worthwhile. Wigler

in General Discussion